Wednesday 15 September 2010

Frustrating..

I seem to have been going round in circles with trying to organise accounts and holding accounts for Eilidh but it's now getting sorted... PayPal here we come!  It's the only way that we can collect money for Eilidh online.  We WILL be up and running soon.

I feel as if I'm really not doing enough for Eilidh at the moment.
We are waiting for her Panthera...
We are waiting to set up an account to collect monies...
We are waiting to start fundraising...
I am waiting to go live with this blog...

Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...

But I am loving her and giving her a good loving home...
all be it that I've realised my family is as mad as a box of frogs...
or as mad as cheese (stinking bishop or edam? the jury is out!)
or as daft as brushes...
Niamh categorically stated this morning that we are as mad as a box of frogs...
Why? "cause they (the frogs) are jumpy and grumpy"!
So there you have it: out of the mouths of babes, we are as mad as a box of frogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment