Wednesday 16 March 2011

Whoopeee!

Diary Days from 15/9/10 ...
More on Hugo the Mouse:

Bella-Bear did it!
Eilidh is to get a Hugo Mouse...
Bella got an email from Sarah - she let me read it and I cried tears of joy...
How exciting... I'll keep you posted as to when Hugo will join our mad family... I just hope that he gets on with the menagerie of Flopsy, Baby, Susie and Bella...

I hope that Sarah doesn't mind but here's a little bit of her email...

"Hello Bella Bear and family!!!
Thank you very much for your lovely email and for telling me about all about Eilidh. I would love to make a Hugo Mouse for her. I think the words you have chosen are really nice and will help to make Eilidh's Hugo very special. I will say that I have quite a lot of children who would like to receive a Hugo, so it's difficult to say how long it will be until you receive yours...  ...But i am very much looking forward to making Eilidh a Hugo and will keep in touch and let you know once i have begun making him and again when he is finished so you know when to expect your new friend!!"

Whoopee!
How very exciting...
I can't wait to meet him...

No comments:

Post a Comment